Ensuring physician members have the tools and resources they need to practice medicine successfully in every setting is our priority. Contact NSMS to access a wide range of resources, comprehensive information guides, and access to a team of experts who are here to help you navigate through the ever-changing health environment.
Available to members for free:
- Contracting Resources — assessing contract proposals during negotiations, reviewing existing contracts or questions about certain provisions.
- Educational Webinars & Seminars — tips to optimize EHR use, how to hire excellent office staff, how to start a new practice, improving profitability, and more.
- MACRA Assistance – resources to help physicians maximize reimbursement under MACRA.
- Out of Network Billing Resources — tools to navigate California’s out-of-network billing and payment law (AB 72, 2017). FAQs, sample letters to payors, template patient consent forms, billing toolkits and more.
- Medicare Resources — Updates, enrollment guides, and audit guides
- Billing Reimbursement — one-on-one assistance with members, from coaching and education to direct intervention with payors or regulators. If you need reimbursement assistance, click here to learn more.